Through donations of bath kits, diapers, clothes, linens, books, toys, and truckloads of mattresses, this small Church is making a huge difference.
"Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine!"
This is Brittany. She is a 12-year-old volunteer who drove to Joplin with her grandmother all the way from Arizona. Her home life is nothing short of tragic, so her school counselor suggested that she use some of her summer break to volunteer her time helping people. I learned so much from this sweet little girl. My heart goes out to her.
The next three pictures are tragic to me. These wedding pictures were recovered from a pile of rubble. I certainly hope that someone at the Church recognized the couple and they are reunited with their happy memories!
A small Church with a huge heart!!
"Perfect submission, all is at rest!
I in my Savior am happy and blest,
Watching and waiting, looking above,
Filled with his goodness, lost in His love!"
Filled with his goodness, lost in His love!"
No comments:
Post a Comment