Jillian Kaitlyn
The first night, we went to paint pottery and got Gigi's cupcakes! My sweet little cousins made some adorable friends, with whom they decided to run all around The Factory playing tag. At one point, they made me get out my iPod and play them songs while they danced. It was precious!
The next day, we went to the Nashville Zoo! I hadn't been there since I was little, but I have some adorable stories to share.
| See the make-up they're wearing? It's ONLY eye shadow, but we'll get back to that in a few! |
| They begged and begged to ride the merry-go-round. I guess these sweet faces made it worth it! :) |
| The most adorable hand washing station I've ever seen! |
| Modeling for me. So precious! |
| The girls got to feed the birds, which they were ecstatic about! |
| Acting like flamingos |
| Drinking one of FIVE huge icee drinks we had! |
| Besides the fact that Jill was making "monkey sounds" and wanted to see the picture right after I took it, I think this turned out nicely! Ok, now for the story you've all been waiting for. Kait and Jill are related to me, so they both have a bit of a competitive streak (shocked??). I had walked ahead of them, so they yelled at me to stand still so they could race to me. My cousin Susan (Jillian's Grandmother) started the countdown and they took off. Kaitlyn made it there first, so I declared her the winner. My sweet Jill, who does not like to lose, began to pout. Her pouting quickly turned to crying. Kait and I decided to go ahead and walk and let her continue to pout. We were about 10-15 feet ahead of them when I heard Jill suddenly stop crying. "Good! She sure recovered quickly!", I thought to myself. Out of nowhere, I heard Jill gasp, "Memaw, IS MY MAKE-UP RUNNING!?!?!?" :) Kaitlyn and I, the next morning, decided to go to my favorite park in my hometown. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our outing. That night, we had some fun at a family dinner. They decided to put on my cousin's CD (Damon Smith) and dance to his music! Kait & Jill then put on a dancing and singing performance for us and called themselves "The Red Net Girls"! hahaha! I guess they misunderstood the lyrics to my cousin's song "Redneck Girl"! They also tried on their "matching cousin" pj's and outfits for the plane. It was just about as cute as it could be! Dancing This is their "Redneck Girl" face (Look up my cousin's music on iTunes!) Lift! More "Redneck Girl" As cute as they come! Matching PJs! Matching Cousin Outfits I had an amazing time with these two precious little girls! Can't WAIT for Thanksgiving! :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment