It has been a LONG time since I have written. I am quite disappointed with myself. Oh well! :) I'm here now, and that's what counts.
Anyway, it is nearing Christmas. I am excited because we get to go spend it in Kansas/Missouri with my family this year. Most importantly, Andrew will get to experience his first non-Georgia Christmas. I think I'll give Georgia a break this year from all the snowy weather I have brought these last two years. I take full responsibility for this.
Presently, I am avoiding finishing my "Wish List" for Christmas presents. I'm stumped. Remember how easy it was to write a Christmas list when you were a kid? All it involved was waiting for that giant Toys-R-Us catalog to arrive, then you and your little brother could fight over who got to thumb through it first. It took lots of planning, meticulously examining each page carefully so you didn't miss that one great toy you couldn't live without. Whether you tore out the page, circled the item in the book, or wrote an item description on another sheet of paper, bottom line is that it was easy to pick out the toy of your dreams. Commercials also made it easy. "OOOOHHH! Look, Mama! Barbie's a teacher now!" Seriously. Alert the media. On that note, I always thought my Mama had a direct phone line to Santa. Turns out, she is just really good at gift giving.
Well, I'll stop whining and get back to it. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, and I hope Santa brings you everything you want this year! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment