Alice here. This is my first blog posting in a LONG time. I used to have one, realized I never had anything interesting to say, and stopped doing it. However, things have gotten more amusing since marrying my best friend in May. For some reason, we thought it would be fun to blog about our first year of marriage. Here goes.
Already in the three "short" months we have been married, we have had some humorous bumps, mostly with the renting of our first house. From odd repairmen to having a brand new air conditioner installed (and my freshly mopped kitchen floor COVERED in muddy footprints), we have pretty much seen it all. Today, for instance, I was startled awake from a not-so-interesting dream by some loud sounds. In my sleepy stupor, I thought it sounded like something outside...I thought it could have been some loud music from the gold car that ALWAYS parks outside our house, but then I remembered it was trash day. Certain this was the cause of the disturbance, I tried to snooze off again. Then, it sounded like someone was in my house...maybe Andrew forgot something? THEN, I thought I heard footsteps on our stairs. I called out to the noise several times and I got no answer. I actually considered grabbing the softball bat I (for some reason) had in our house and investigating the sound. Reality hit me when I realized that the "spooky being" haunting our house was the guy who told me LAST Wednesday that he would come in a "couple of days" to clean out the gutters. Boy, was I glad to realize that 1. I am not crazy, and 2. We now have clean gutters!!! Yay! :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment