Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Prepare to be dazzled

     Hello and welcome to one of the best blogs on the internet. A blog that asks the tough questions like: "Why are buildings called buildings when they have already been built?" and so on. I assume I can skip even a semi-formal introduction because everyone who is reading this right now probably knows who I am. You also probably know that I am like 5 decks of cards because I'm a lot to deal with.
     Work was good today. I hope they keep extending the days where we can work overtime, and I would be overjoyed if they told me to come in on a Saturday. We are getting so much work in. Now, I am responsible for applying cash for two law firms instead of just one. Shaq Vs. is a TV show I am watching now and it is really good. I would recommend it. You can probably watch episodes of it on  http://abc.go.com/watch/shaq-vs/SH559074/VD5581675/shaq-vs-charles-barkley . Enjoy.
     I must conclude this blog for now because I am hungry.

-Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment