Ah, yes. IKEA, the final frontier for everything decorative. As a man, I can appreciate what IKEA offers. Alice and I recently cashed in on their 4th of July sale by snagging an amazing TV stand for dirt cheap. What I am most thankful for is that this is the first item we own that we don't have to write a thank you note for! HAHA! Just kidding! *Side note from Alice: We are VERY grateful to write the Thank You notes! :)
But seriously, where else can you find $0.99 toilet bowl scrubbers, $5 end tables, and $3 cutlery? And, how could I forget those $0.50 hot dogs...
IKEA is a maze of wonder. It makes me happy because I know that if I only have 163 and 1/3 square feet of living space, I can still decorate it to the highest of Swedish standards.
Alice and I, along with the watchful eye of my stylish mother and artistic sister, will be exploring IKEA tomorrow in hopes of finding the one product we can't live without, or perhaps the one best decorative buy for our hard earned buck. Personally, my bet is on the $0.50 hot dogs.
-Andrew
No comments:
Post a Comment